Best time for Journal Club?

I’m thinking a bi-weekly cadence is probably best for Journal Club, so that we get more than a week to read through a paper. The first paper is:

~~[Hydrogen Oxidizing Bacteria as Novel Protein Source for Human Consumption: An Overview](https://openmicrobiologyjournal.com/VOLUME/16/ELOCATOR/e187428582207270/FULLTEXT/)~~
[Electro-cultivation of hydrogen-oxidizing bacteria to accumulate ammonium and carbon dioxide into protein-rich biomass](https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589014X22000676)

Once we've agreed a regular time slot, we can set the date for two weeks after?

Alright, let’s go for next Monday 4 December at 9pm UTC. And we’ll start with Narcís’s latest paper Effect of current density on biomass growth and nitrogen assimilation

Is that enough time to read the paper @Martin ?

@“Gerrit”#p62 Yea, I’ll have read it twice by then. Is it enough time for you, @CamDavidsonPilon & everyone else though?

Thanks again for arranging this @Gerrit, would you like me to post a Teams meeting link for this, or did you want to use a different platform?

@“Martin”#p64 Please arrange a Teams meeting. Did you want to live stream this?

I’ve just noticed that your link is to Narcís’ latest (but not Open Access) paper. Is there a way everyone can legally & freely access this, or should we go with Electro-cultivation of hydrogen-oxidizing bacteria to accumulate ammonium and carbon dioxide into protein-rich biomass which I think is available for anyone to download without charge?

Re live stream: If we publish the link here anyone can join live - they can just keep themselves muted and their cameras off if they want to watch only. For those who don't mind appearing on Wednesdays livestream, if they pop their cameras on, we can record the meeting & perhaps include some highlights then...

@“Gerrit”#p65 Here’s the Teams Meeting invite link: Join conversation

@“Martin”#p67 Ah, I forgot that the new one is not open-access. Let’s do the open-access paper instead- looks like I’ve got some reading to do this weekend.